Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
These options are not available!
- Order number: TF1
Fingerprint reader with capacitive touch sensor, RFID reader and PIN key pad,
protected in solid, waterproof metal case according to protection class IP66
New - the scanning process of the finger can be done in all positions as usual from your smartphone.
The new TF1 multifunction access control in modern, puristic design and high-quality workmanship is suitable for installation in private living and public areas. The integrated device lighting of the PIN Code Touch keyboard and the beeps can be activated individually. The elegant and robust aluminium housing guarantees permanent function even outdoors. The integrated switching relay is released by placing the finger on the sensor surface of the capacitive fingerprint sensor or entering the legitimate PIN code or reading in the personal RFID transponder.
- 600 storage spaces for fingerprints
- Door opening by placing your finger on the finger scanner or reading in the RFID chip or entering the PIN codeCombination function with SC controller
- Deletion even in case of
- absence or loss of the transponderuse as Wiegand Reader (it is required to have an evaluation unit, door controller)
- Stromausfallsicherer EEPROM Speicher
- Latest capacitive fingerprint sensor technology
- LEDs and Beeper integrated and externally controllableKeyboard lighting adjustable ON or OFF or AutomaticStatus LED can be switched off
- Reading distance transponder: up to 6cm
- Finger sensor resolution: 500 DPIDimensions: 140x70x23mm
- Weight: about 570g
- Power supply: 12V DC voltage stabilized
- Current consumption rest: approx. 50mA
- Temperature range: -40°C to 60°C
- Transponder type: Universal 125kHz (EM4102 or compatible)Wiegand 26bit to 58bit adjustable
- German installation and operating instructions as PDF
|RFID Leser Chiptyp:||EM4102|
|Protokoll, Bauform, Relais, :||Fingerprint, PIN Code, Wasserdicht, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34|