These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: A57A-Mini
Active RFID mini reader antenna for RFID EM tags For installation in wood panels, tiles,... more
Product information "The smallest RFID Reader for Access Control with Wiegand Interface | A57A-Mini"
- Active RFID mini reader antenna for RFID EM tags
- For installation in wood panels, tiles, metal, 20 mm hole
- Sabotage safe because the controller is mounted into the security restricted area
- Sabotage attempts are ineffective on the antenna
- Integrated LED
- Standby LED = red
- RFID detected LED blinks red
- LED can be deactivated if jumper wire "yellow" to GND
- Waterproof housing, suitable for outdoor applications
- Mass Cap: D26x3mm
- Threaded hole dimensions: D20
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Power consumption: approx. 30mA
- Temperature range: -30° C to 60° C
- Protection class: IP68
- Cable length: 15 cm
- Read speed: 0.1 seconds
- Interface: Wiegand26 bit or
Wiegand 34bit if Wire "brown" to GND
- 2 wires for data transfer
- The cable length can be up to 100 m to the controller.
- Reading distance: up to 2 cm
- Transponder type: 125 khz EM4102, EM4100, EM4200, unique, or compatible (UID)
|RFID Lesbarer Chiptyp:||125 kHz, EM4102|
|Protokoll, Bauform, Relais, :||Wasserdicht, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34|
Related links to "The smallest RFID Reader for Access Control with Wiegand Interface | A57A-Mini"