Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MS-A12
With the MS-A12 furniture lock for lockers, wardrobes, every user can store a card, key fob with RFID chip EM4102 or a PIN code in the furniture lock for one-time use. After opening the door, a new tag or PIN code can be authorised by a customer, employee, etc. immediately. Each customer or employee can therefore select a free locker, locker or locker and immediately save their own RFID or PIN code to open the door. Alternatively, the MS-A12 furniture lock can also be configured for the "Private" operating mode. In this mode, up to 200 tags or PIN codes can be permanently stored.
- for cloakroom lockers, drawers, medicine cabinets, etc.
- Battery operation for 1.5 - 2 years
- For standard batteries 4 x AA Mignon 1,5V
- Quiescent current approx. 0.015mA
- Suitable for: EM4102, EM4100, EM4200 and compatible
- You set up a master card, which then authorizes new user card and fobs.
- For max. 200 user cards and fobs per lock
- Each user can be authorised at any number of furniture locks or in public mode, the lock is open and is locked as soon as any transponder is held in front of the reader. Only this one transponder can reopen the lock and is then automatically deleted.
Scope of delivery:
- Indoor unit, with motorised latch
- Outdoor unit with PIN code, RFID antenna and LED display
- Connecting cable
- Fixing material